IT PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER – PERMANENT – £33,340-£36,674 – BIRMINGHAM
We’re working with a government owned limited company, who operate, improve and perform maintenance on England’s motorways and major A roads. As a PM/Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery/taking the lead on vital projects to assist with the wider delivery of their bespoke traffic systems.
What you’ll be leading on
* Delivering on projects that will contribute to the delivery of support management of “CHARM” solution, and wider system. This is against budget, quality & scope
* Putting together reports in line with project plan, updating on key aspects, risk management, dependencies, escalation where necessary etc.
* Managing, developing working relationships between suppliers and tech teams
* Activities & leadership support in the CHARM programme
* Experience working in a structured programme/project management environment
* Experience with stakeholder management, collaboration & capability
* Demonstrative capability to write excellently and communicate effectively. Experience of drafting/presenting reports & briefings
* Proficiency with Excel, MS packages
Their IT team is growing rapidly, their systems are going to be undergoing crucial changes that will make their lives so much easier. Moreover, they will be creating & improving their service desk to give them much more capabilities to deal with things like support tickets, etc.
Keywords: IT, Project Manager, Service Delivery
IT PROJECT MANAGER – PERMANENT – £33,340-£36,674 – BIRMINGHAM
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.