Data Analyst – Permanent – Remote – up to £27,000
Due to a continued period of stable growth, this UK leading Medical Devices company are currently seeking a Data Analyst.
Reporting into the Tech Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support of systems and technologies for all UK Operations.
* Utilise advanced Excel techniques to develop KPI reporting tools
* Support the Technical Support team activities where necessary.
* Maintain all UK Biomed Operations systems, to keep them accurate and available.
* Maintain and develop cloud-based engineer service report and PM template storage
* Data Mining a variety of sources such as CMMS, to produce reports and identify areas which require attention. For example, providing raw data for site “health checks”
* Provide general technical support and troubleshooting for users of the CMMS and other systems which fall within the Technical Support remit
* Assist CMMS users with requests such as creating filters and formulating columns to retrieve specific data
* Travel UK wide as needed to perform Operational duties and to obtain training
* Previous experience working within the IT environment
* Expert in using MS Office Applications
* Advanced Excel
* Full UK Driving licence
* Knowledge of SQL Programming
* Knowledge of other coding languages such as VBA, Python, C++ etc
* A DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required for all applicants.
* The successful applicant must agree to an Enhanced Disclosure under the Disclosure Barring Service Records Bureau procedures. Employment will be offered to the successful applicant subject to a satisfactory Disclosure report.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.