Trainee Penetration Tester – Kent – £20 – £24k + employee benefits
Stream are working with a business that employ the best and zealous in the industry. My client has recently had a major injection of resources, meaning they can look for new business and new staff. The business has a humble background and support their staff as well as they support clients.
We are looking for a fantastic graduate that is passionate about their craft and have real knowledge in Cyber Security. You will get assistance with key certification and training while being supported with your profession development.
About the role:
* Penetration Testing
* Dealing with actual clients and real jobs
* Assisting senior colleagues while training
* Writing detailed reports to communicate findings
We’re looking for:
* Have knowledge on specific Cyber Security routes and areas
* University degree in computer related subject
* Ideally some work experience
This role is perfect for… someone that wants to dive into a pen testing career and get full support throughout. This could be someone that has some good Network/IT experience or someone that has recently graduated and wants to break into the industry.
Click ‘apply’ for more information or a brief call with myself…
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.