Junior Software Engineer – Homebased (Southern England) – Permanent – £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Stream Resourcing is pleased to offer this new and exciting vacancy working for a genuine world leader in mobile app development for the NHS.
This business has its finger on the pulse of new and emerging technology which is used to develop its engagement and shift booking app that is already in use by 68 NHS trusts and is poised to grow its footprint even further.
This position offers the perfect opportunity for a Junior Engineer/Developer to join the small development team and be mentored by the senior team members while contributing to technical projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* A Computer Science or similar Degree and/or proven experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of Mobile App and/or Web Development
* A broad understand of Software Development and coding practices
* A Knowledge of SQL Scripting, ETL Tools and Data Platforms would be beneficial
* Any experience in IOS or Android development would be beneficial
* A genuine interest in computing, software and technology and a willingness to learn
This is a home-based position however it is desirable for the successful candidate to be based in or between Hampshire and the Midlands to make collaboration with the team easier.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating business and learn from industry leading experts as you assist them with development projects. As the company grows you have a great chance to grow your level of responsibility and seniority in the business. The company has exceptional financial backing and offers progression, longevity and a working environment focused on success and productivity.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.