Junior Test Automation Analyst – Permanent – UK wide – up to £35 000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this highly innovative company, global leader in digital transformation. Currently seeking a Junior Test Automation Analyst to be responsible for implementing, executing and providing reports on test automation tests by using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
* To create and execute complex test scripts
* To document the test results
* Review the test results and modify if needed
* Support the development of the Test Automation test capability in the best service practice
* Proven experience in Automation testing
* Experience of web service/API testing using SoapUl
* Experience in Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jbehave and Serenity
* Experience of working with al least one of the following Automation Test Tools:
* HP UFT
* HP ALM
* Experience working on both pre-production and production Linux and Windows platform
* Experience in performing testing using HP LoadRunner or NEOLOAD
UK wide but with travel to Corsham/London on an occasional basis.
Security Clearance is needed for this role.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.