Are you a Lead Commercial Specialist looking for your next role? Looking for some hybrid working and to utilize your SC clearance?
My client, the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) is looking for a SC cleared contractor to join their London team on an initial 6-month contract. Hybrid working is available and the role has been deemed inside of IR35.
Important information: Those without live SC level Security Clearance will not be considered at this time.
Rate – £600 – £675 p/d Umbrella.
CV deadline – Wednesday 07/09.
Interview process – 1 stage via MS Teams.
This is a high profile role, often interacting with Ministers and other very senior stakeholders; the team is trusted by the Government Chief Commercial Officer to deal with regular and challenging situations across the whole of HMG and it is critical that the role holder has deep category knowledge and the ability to work at pace to advise and develop solutions that meet these requirements, which are often unclear and can appear to be conflicted. Given the level of interest in the category, Ministers often require data, analysis and explanation at short notice, and you must anticipate and react to these requests and work collaboratively with the leadership of the Government Consulting Hub, MSS (including Crown Representatives) and Cabinet Office controls to deliver high quality and appropriate material quickly.
In short, the successful contractor will design and deliver holistic end-to-end commercial strategies. They will lead a team of managing key categories: Management consulting, Legal services, Audit & Assurance, Restructuring & Insolvency and Corporate Financial services.
Key aspects of the role & responsibilities:
* Management of significant expenditure and contracts with total annual values of between £10m and £100m whilst driving cost savings and efficiencies throughout.
* Stakeholder management with the Government Communication Services Dept., the Prime Minister’s office and the Executive Director for Government Communications.
* Senior stakeholder engagement including with Director Generals, Commercial Directors and Chief Executives from customers and supplier organisations.
* Ownership of creation, execution and evolution of world class, market leading category strategy across Central Government (CG) and the Wider Public Sector (WPS) in complex markets and transforming category management.
Essential skills / experience required:
* Strong senior stakeholder management experience.
* The ability to lead, coach and develop a team of procurement professionals.
* Able to build and design end to end supply chains.
* Live SC level Security Clearance.
For more information please reach out on 02392 322352 or apply today!
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.