Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading organisation who are currently recruiting for a Lead Developer to join their simulation and experimentation team, on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a developer to take a ownership and apply agile methodology to produce simulation components for a weapon system.
This is a hands-on role requiring development of simulation software in C#/C++
* Use agile techniques to lead the technical management of a small software development team to meet the weapon system requirements.
* Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate weapon systems.
* Integration of simulink models and real hardware components.
What are we looking for?
* Ideally engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience
* Experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
* Practical software engineering and/or System integration experience
* C#/C++ development including web services
* Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
* Joining a end-user focused team to deliver innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
* Manage and maintain effective relationships with Internal and External Customers plus other Functions to deliver Weapon System programmes.
* Opportunity to work with International Teams, with some international travel.
* Work that combines the skills of broad view Systems Engineering and technical challenges of Synthetic Environment Engineering
Please note, you must be UKSC clearable to apply for this role.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.