Lead Electronics Engineer – Permanent – Uxbridge – Competitive Salary
A leading software organisation are looking for a Lead Electronics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be joining a dynamic team to develop embedded electronics systems for the medical, automotive, defence and industrial sectors.
You will design, implement, test and debug electronics and/or embedded software for a range of applications including medical imaging, automotive and acoustic signal processing. When necessary you will lead a team responsible for the development of embedded systems from initial requirements, through design, implementation and test.
* Design and implementation of digital and analogue electronics
* Support of PCB layout and routing
* Creating requirements, design and test documents
* Project planning and status review
* Execution to an agreed project plan
* Liaising with the client and the client’s team
* Design and implementation of embedded software in C and potentially other languages
* Test and debug of prototype systems using a variety of commercial and in-house tools and equipment
* Use of version control systems
* Potential travel to client’s premises for meetings, integration testing and support
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will be Qualified to BSc and desirably an MSc in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics and have a minimum of three years design, debugging and development of electronics for embedded or DSP systems.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.