Project Management Lead
Permanent – Stevenage
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Are you an experienced Project Manager who is ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have the desire to lead and motivate others to achieve greater levels of service and professionalism?
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking a Head Project Manager to join their team, covering the projects within the Electronics discipline.
Managing approximately twenty-five Project Engineers, you will be responsible for managing the Electronic Engineering Project Management Group to ensure that the appropriate project management skills and expertise are available and deployed to manage the delivery of the internal electronic development projects. This will involve leading, coaching, training and mentoring the team to continuously improve capabilities and performance, whilst also managing recruitment, offload and talent acquisition to maintain an optimum team size and capability. You and your team will support bidding activities and will champion Project Management best practise across the Electronic Engineering function.
* A professional qualification in project management, such as APM (PMQ) or another recognised qualification (e.g. Prince2 or PMP), with experience of different project management approaches, principles and methods such as Waterfall and Agile
* Significant experience in project management and leading project management teams/capabilities
* Significant people line management experience
* Understanding of Defence Contracting (i.e. MOD PM methods)
* Working knowledge of engineering design methods and processes
* Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial for you to have an engineering background or qualification
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.