To contribute the following implementation/change activities –
* Be our main interface with our current stakeholder for all questions/remarks regarding the current SAP process.
* Represent Logistics in front of IM (Information Management) team for implementation of all new request regarding SAP.
* Represent UK (Stevenage and Portsmouth) logistics and transport department in front of the ERP Roadmap project –
* Participate in all workshops.
* Bring your ideas to innovate and proactively influence the decision regarding the future way of working.
* Gather from the shop floor, from storage area, from your teammate all ideas to improve the SAP experience.
* Participate in the test plan elaboration and deploy the test within the department.
* Raise all concerns/Non conformity to the ERP project leaders.
* Deploy the new solution within the team: change management, training sessions, performance KPI follow up etc.
* Work in accordance with the department objectives.
* Experience in an industrial/manufacturing context.
* Experience within logistics and /or production plant will be appreciated.
* Familiar with SAP MM/WM environment (Key Business Partner)
* An autonomous team spirit & leadership outlook would be necessary to handle the role.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.