MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – BERKSHIRE – PERMANENT – FULL TIME – £25000 – £30000
Stream Resourcing are pleased to consider applications for the position of Maintenance Engineer working for our Health Care client based in Windsor on a permanent basis.
In order to be considered you will need to have the following experience and qualifications:
Confidence to lead other staff, excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, forward thinking and pro-active, able to carry out duties unsupervised, results and delivery focused, physically fit to undertake duties, customer-focused, helpful and co-operative manner, ability to problem solve, excellent organisational skills, calm and measured approach, positive and enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable, sets high standards and takes pride in work.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills but are not essential for the position; Understanding of quality management, customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement process is desirable.
The purpose of this position is as follows
* To ensure the prompt completion of all work orders for planned maintenance, Reactive response, Specialist sub-contract work orders and remedial work orders.
· To provide Routine and Specialised Engineering Maintenance and breakdown support.
· Provide competent Technical, Health, Safety and Environmental support & assistance as required and act as an exemplar of company policies and procedures.
· Provide training, mentoring and hands-on assistance to any additional Site based Technicians or Engineering Assistants.
· Catering asset Maintenance and repairs.
· HVAC systems Maintenance and repairs.
· Electrical small power and lighting Maintenance and repairs and PAT testing.
· Plumbing Maintenance and repairs including drains and gullies.
· Decontamination equipment maintenance and validation.
· BMS adjustments and controls maintenance.
· Fire Risk Assessment remedial works and periodic testing.
· L8 WRA remedial works and periodic testing
* DDA Assessment works and Fabric Maintenance and repair.
This is a full-time permanent position working 37.5 per week working in Windsor.
The salary for this position is between £25000 and £30000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position. On top of this is benefits that include Annual leave, pension schemes, private medical insurance, everyday discounts, employee assistance programme, life insurance, health assessments, long service awards, fitness discounts, family and friends discounts, paycare cash plan, eye care vouchers, taste card, pennies from heaven, cycle2work, season ticket loan, annual flu vaccination.
Due to the nature of the work a DBS check will be required prior to starting work in this position. Please note we can only consider from those eligible to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Charlotte Hazzard on 02392322328 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.