Coordination of the maintenance tasks according to the annual budget, related maintenance plans and unplanned maintenance tasks. Furthermore, contributes to ensure the required plant availability/plant performance KPI, based on the company’s or department’s technical objectives of availability and quality.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment (Tooling and Transportation) by completing level 1 & 2 maintenance tasks on industrial assets & supporting L3 tasks following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Lever the subcontract perimeter for specialist equipment L3+ for maintenance activities covering all assets (tooling & transportation) within the Industrial Perimeter.
* Schedule of Preventive maintenance tasks according to the maintenance plan
* Improve technical availability of industrial assets
* Perform corrective maintenance activities within selected perimeter
* Fit to MTTR business objective for Maintenance activities
* Provide diagnostic feedback to the supervisor/ maintenance engineers/ IAM
* Participate proactively in TPM meetings.
* Optimize the spare parts management for each technology.
* Perform Work Order (WO) and close WO in the CMMS
* Manage TAR requests.
* Create Technical Procedures for maintenance topics.
* Reliability Centred Analysis (improvements) studies for critical Assets.
* Create an Obsolescence strategy and manage projects related (asset’s divestment)
* Subcontracting Management
* Boost productivity through AOS maturity in Maintenance and H&S
* Representative at SQCPD start of shift meetings.
* Return Inventory checks of Tooling Transport fixtures where specified.
* Receive the daily work orders for preventive & corrective maintenance activities, and prioritize them according to production priorities
* Schedule preventive maintenance tasks with the production calendar
* Schedule statutory inspections on machines
* Perform stock analysis for spare parts and order Order Spare parts
* Raise & Action TAR,s where accountable
* Schedule statutory inspections on Tooling
* The jobholder will deliver industrial assets KPI’s to Manufacturing Engineering teams and/or action plans to maintain or improve them.
* coordinates the maintenance tasks according to the annual TAR/TER budget, related maintenance plans and unplanned maintenance interventions
* contributes to ensure the required plant availability/plant performance KPI, based on the company’s or department’s technical objectives of availability and quality
* ensure the safety, health and environmental protection
* ensure that internal rules and external/official regulations concerning assets are followed
* ensure the availability of materials, tools and equipment necessary for the execution of maintenance tasks
* EHS Fundamentals
* Knowledge of QMS
* Fundamentals jigs, tools & mainten
* Trouble shooting fundamentals
* Industrial Cyber Security
* Industrial Maintenance Methodologies
* Understand Build/Tooling Concept
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.