Manufacturing and Test Engineer- Medical device – Chesham – £45 000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this highly innovative company within the Medical Device sector. Currently seeking Manufacturing and Test Engineer who will be part of a world-class team to transform the practice of cancer surgery.
The Manufacturing and Test Engineer will be expected to become a key member of a small multidisciplinary development team and to work with the other engineers and act as the key link between the development and manufacturing teams, with all that this encompasses.
* Degree level in relevant engineering discipline
* Practical experience in bug tracking software tools e.g. Jira or similar.
* Experience in standard electronics test equipment e.g. Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, etc.
* Experience in producing high quality engineering documentation.
* Must understand and follow the company QMS (EN 13485).
* The Manufacturing and Test Engineer will work with the development and manufacturing teams to bridge these ‘two worlds’ and to deliver a high quality product that is straightforward to manufacture.
* May be required to design and build manufacturing test equipment, e.g. be that mechanical, electronic and/or optically based.
* Support manufacturing and other relevant departments during the project development and production phases.
* Attend peer review meetings and comment on designs from other engineers or groups.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.