6-12 Month Contract role – £11 p/h Inside IR35
37 hours per week – 8-4:30 Monday – Thursday 8-1 Friday
* A UK based technology and engineering company
* Will be working within a team to ensure the desired output is achieved
* Will be working on a project to assemble parts which goes into flares which come out of Aeroplanes and Helicopters.
* No electrical or electronic experience is required
* Must be eligible for security clearance
* Required to have some Mechanical Assembly experience
* In-house training on the role will be provided
* Overtime is available once training is complete with x1.5 of hourly rate
* There is the opportunity for the initial contract to be extended or to even go temp to perm
* Company is easily commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham, Cosham and surrounding areas
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.