Production / Maintenance Engineer – Portsmouth – Up to £28,000
My client, an established Electronics OEM in the Portsmouth area is looking for a Production Engineer / Maintenance Engineer to join their experienced team. The successful candidate will be a proactive individual who will be able to get stuck in with the engineering side of the role as much as they will process improvements.
Other responsibilities for the position will include:
* Support production with fault finding and maintaining of existing and new equipment.
* General factory maintenance and shopkeeping
* PCB Assembly and operation of pick and place machinery
Other Necessary Qualifications and Experience Include:
The suitable candidate will come from a position in which they have exposure to manufacturing process improvements, machine maintenance and design aspects. This role really does lend itself to an all-round engineer.
* Experience in a PCB Assembly / Design / Layout position advantageous
* Hands on manufacturing experience using various hand tools.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Experience in preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance – repairing machinery as necessary to ensure uptime and efficiency.
* Electrical Safety Knowledge
This position is commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Fareham, Chichester, Havant, and other areas within Hampshire.
For more information or to apply for the role of Process Engineer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.