Manufacturing Engineer (Electromechanical Assembly)
INSIDE IR35 – £20.67 – £22.91hr /HR PAYE
Stevenage – 6-MONTHS
Stream resourcing are currently leading with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking a Manufacturing Engineer within their Assembly and integration department. The ideal candidate will have a background in technical Engineering, and be time served with am ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
As a Manufacturing Engineer within the assembly and manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
* Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
* Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
* Support the industrial validation process using FMEA’s, FAI’s etc.
* Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
* Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
* Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
* Support to the Non-Conformance Process using SAP.
Role requirements (Skills, Training, And Qualifications)
* Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
* Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* 5 years’ experience within an engineering discipline.
* Can interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Must be able to work within and contribute to, a team environment.
* Recognise and understand customer requirements and respond to them.
* Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
* Ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
* Manual handling training.
* ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) training.
* Live SC clearance is essential.
* £20.67 – £22.91hr (PAYE)
* 6 Month Contract
* Inside IR35
This position is commutable from: Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Luton, Dunstable, Bletchley, North London, Hitchin, Bedford, Cambridge. Etc
For more information or to apply for the role of Manufacturing Engineer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.