Manufacturing Process Engineer (NPI)
Contract – South East London London
INSIDE IR35 – £35.00-£40.00 per hour
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading client and we are looking for an experienced Industrial Process Engineer to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth. You will be responsible for the development of new products so that they can go into production with the best processes.
This particular role will be supporting a brand-new project which will enable you to work alongside senior members of the team supporting a new product being introduced.
* Work between the R&D and production environment to ensure new products are introduced successfully to production, as well as supporting with existing products.
* Write processes to ensure new products are built in the best way, in line with the organisations practices.
* Feedback on issues to aid with the assembly and design of products.
* A relevant engineering degree in mechanical/industrial/production
* Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally aerospace, automotive or rail.
* Ideally a knowledge of fibre optics.
* Lean/Six Sigma
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.