MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION ENGINEER – WIMBOURNE, DORSET – PERMANENT – £45,000 + EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
We have some fantastic permanent Manufacturing Engineer positions with a leading Aerospace company based in Wimborne, Dorset. Specialising in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications, on both existing and future technologies, this is an exciting prospect to work with an innovative technology and service provider on a global scale.
As a Production Engineer, you will be at the forefront of process improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and corrective action, ensuring capacity and capability requirements are met. If you are looking for a role that offers responsibility and autonomy within a highly competitive aerospace industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Sound mechanical engineering or product engineering experience, or in a similar environment.
* Machining experience or a good understanding of machining principles.
* Experience in managing engineering change.
* Have experience working with Material Requirements Planning systems (BoMs, routings, material masters etc).
* Be able to produce Manufacturing plans and understand Manufacturing Readiness Levels.
* Aerospace experience.
* Knowledge/Experience in Electrical Engineering.
* Experience working with supply chain.
* Management of SHE risk assessments, COSHH, workplace safety.
* NPI – introduction of new process, tooling, materials & procedures.
Important Information: Due to the nature of the role, there will be a requirement to pass a level of security clearance.
Key Words – Manufacturing; Production; Process; Mechanical; Precision; Machining; Aerospace; Assembly; Automotive; Testing.
Commutable from – Wimborne; Poole; Bournemouth; Christchurch; Southampton; Eastleigh; Winchester; Salisbury; Blandford Forum; Weymouth; Dorchester; Ringwood; Verwood; Gosport; Portsmouth; Warminster; Gillingham; Shaftesbury; Yeovil; Hampshire; Somerset.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.