Manufacturing Project Manager
Location: Bolton however some remote working available
Employment Type: Contract (6 months, likely to go to 12)
Clearance: Due to the nature of the projects, candidates must be able to gain minimum SC level clearance
I’m currently supporting a leading defence organisation who are urgently seeking a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their team.
* Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
* Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
* Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
* Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
* Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
* A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
* Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.