Manufacturing Project Manager
Our leading defence client is looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their team
Employment Type: Contract
Length of Contract: 6-12-months
Rates: £28 – £30p/h Umbrella, PAYE £20.99 – £22.48p/h
* Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large-scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
* Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
* Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
* Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
* Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
* A natural communicator with ability to build strong relationships and experience in driving multi-functional teams to ensure delivery in line with tight deadlines.
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
* Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
* ESD training
Key words: project manager, project management, manufacturing, production, planning, project, cost control, schedule, budgetting
Commutable from: Bolton, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Chester, Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Huddersfield, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Stockport, Burnley
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.