Manufacturing Quality Engineer/Analyst – Hertfordshire – Permanent – Competitive Salary
A leading manufacturing organisation are seeking a Manufacturing Quality Engineer/Analyst to join their team in the Hertfordshire area. As part of this role you will Investigate, analyse and resolve supplier quality problems by conducting audits and investigating component non-conformities. Ensure Purchasing/SQM teams are compliant with ISO9001:2015 requirements. This role will need the candidate to look at processes within the Production department and understand where the weaknesses are.
* Ensuring supplier quality issues are resolved with minimum impact to production, involving global auditing.
* Introducing containment, corrective & preventive actions with suppliers in a timely manner
* Monitoring SQM KPI’s & investigations database; participate in supplier review meetings.
* Running cross-functional quality investigation/improvement teams.
* Guiding purchasing team in the use of supplier risk assessments, business reviews and score cards
* Coordinating audits of Purchasing/SQM teams by internal & external parties
* Ensuring that quality processes are embedded within ASN’s purchasing procedures as per ISO9001:2015
To be considered for this role, you will have experience in a technical and/or manufacturing environment with working knowledge of basis quality techniques. You will have strong interpersonal and team skills and be able to articulate with good negotiation skills. This opportunity will suit a candidate that has extremely good attention to detail who is eager to support a leading organisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.