MANUFACTURING SUPPORT ENGINEER – PERMANENT
LONDON – SALARY DOE
A global electro-mechanical manufacturing company based in London are looking to add a Manufacturing support Engineer to join their manufacturing team on a permanent basis. They are paying a competitive salary, dependant on experience and offer a fantastic benefits package including up 11% employer pension contribution, 5 % company bonus, subsidised healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and flexible working hours.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support to product and test systems within manufacturing to ensure smooth production flow. Candidates will be responsible for:
* Prioritising and resolving critical manufacturing issues within a reasonable timeframe
* Ensure all instruments are calibrated and arrange all calibration schedules
* Supporting new product introduction
* The ensure test systems maintenance procedures are followed with appropriate documentation
* Continuously trying to improve current manufacturing processes and test procedures
Successful candidates must have:
* Experience in electronics assemblies fault finding
* Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and sharing best practise within regarding to lean manufacturing
* Experience in automated assembly and test measurement processes
* Experience in high reliability product manufacture
* Good communications skills with the ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
A more detailed job spec can be provided on request. For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly O’Neill on 02392 315081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.