Expand your knowledge. Make processes better. Work on new projects and products. Find a place to call home
As a Manufacturing Support Engineer you will be supporting the product returns and ensuring that the building, validating and testing of products is completed to the customer requirements.
You will be the first point for any process change occurring onsite by complying data analysis to identify process issues.
This position requires someone who would be reliable and flexible with their working pattern due to the shift patterns required so this position.
* Resolution of manufacturing process failures
* Data analysis to build strong cases for process change
* Construction of test equipment
* Facilitation of Calibration and Management of process specific devices
* Lab support and contribution
* Hands on electric testing and debugging experience
* Good problem solving techniques
* Good understanding and experience of electronic components
Experience and knowledge with optics
Weekdays (Monday-Thursday) & Weekends (Friday-Sunday)
Days (6am-5pm) & nights (6pm-5am)
Rotate days and nights – 2-week rotations
Rotate weekdays & weekends every 6-months
This company is a market leading telecommunication organisation that specialise in optical submarine cable systems that cover the globe. They aim to provide an inclusive environment that all employees would be proud to work in and feel they can contribute to the company’s results and provide an innovative systems that take the products to futuristic levels.
If you have not heard from a recruiter within a week of applying, please assume that your application has been denied.
Key words: electronics, test, optical, optics, debugging, debug, schematic, validating, data
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.