MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS ENGINEER – WIMBOURNE, DORSET – PERMANENT – £45,000 + EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
We have some fantastic permanent Manufacturing Process Engineer positions with a leading Aerospace company based in Wimborne, Dorset. Specialising in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications, on both existing and future technologies, this is an exciting prospect to work with an innovative technology and service provider on a global scale.
As a Systems Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and introducing alternative and more cost effective technology and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing procedure. If you are seeking the challenge of working within a highly competitive aerospace industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Streamline current internal and external processes, enabling production demands to be met efficiently and ensuring the development of best working practices.
* Review existing processes, applying lean manufacturing techniques and continuous improvement to eliminate waste.
* Minimise performance barriers by providing technical expertise and support to the team.
* Liaise with internal and external customers, providing process advice and input where required.
* Preparing cost justifications for new technology and equipment.
* Manufacturing experience, including manufacturing processes/systems and techniques.
* Aerospace and Defence experience.
* Experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
Important Information: Due to the nature of the role, there will be a requirement to pass a level of security clearance.
Key Words – Manufacturing; Production; Process; Mechanical; Precision; Machining; Aerospace; Assembly; Automotive; Testing.
Commutable from – Wimborne; Poole; Bournemouth; Christchurch; Southampton; Eastleigh; Winchester; Salisbury; Blandford Forum; Weymouth; Dorchester; Ringwood; Verwood; Gosport; Portsmouth; Warminster; Gillingham; Shaftesbury; Yeovil; Hampshire; Somerset.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.