Are you a Mechanical Designer with Solidworks experience?
Are you looking for a permanent role?
Our client is looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
Requirements for the role:
* Preferably 5 years proven working experience in mechanical engineering – Degree in Mechanical Engineering ideal.
* Working experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
* Hands-on experience with Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
* Experience with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools. Preferably Solid Works (e.g., AutoCAD or other)
* Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
* Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView, etc)
* Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, etc.
* Creativity and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
* Strong technical writing skills
* Manufacturing experience preferred
* Dynamometer engineering experienced preferred
If you fell you’re a good fit for the role, then apply today to further details!
NOTE: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.