Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer looking to take your next step? Or are you a Mechanical Engineering graduate looking to establish yourself in a career? Based in Hampshire, we have multiple opportunities to join a global leader in Marine electronics products.
As an experienced Engineer, you:
* Utilise a good knowledge and experience in the use of 3D CAD – SolidWorks
* Possess a knowledge and experience of Thermal / Finite Element Analysis
* Have conducted Injection Moulding
* Conduct, or have previously conducted, Die / Sand Casting
As a Graduate Engineer, you will have:
* Experience in the use of a 3D CAD software
* Awareness of environmental considerations (Stress, Thermal, Humidity, Light, Pressure etc)
* A Proactive and driven mindset – keen, willing and eager to learn
Being a company that advocated a work/life balance, not only will you be valued and treated well, but you will also be provided with the tools and resources to develop and expand your knowledge and skill-set. You will add real purpose and value, integrating into a well-established, friendly, and personable team that prides themselves on promoting a positive, welcoming, and productive working environment.
If you feel you are suitable and are interested in this vacancy, please do apply! We will aim to reach you within 2-working days. If you have not heard back within 5-working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.