Process Support Engineer (Mechanical) – London – £45,000-£50,000 – Permanent
I am currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Support Engineer to join a market leading telecommunications company. This is a great opportunity to join a great team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
* Will provide Mechanical support to submerged manufacturing departments
* Schedule maintenance and calibration activities
* Write PTWs and assess supplier RAMs
* Assist Process testing and communicating results (Solder/Stencil Sample/Degreaser)
* Take on Process review and make amendments and changes where necessary
* Become familiar with SAP and raising SPRs
* Request quotes for repairs/replacements from suppliers (build good relationships)
* Become familiar with SDMS
* Record keeping Calibration Certificates and Maintenance Schedules
* Work closely with other internal departments
* Resolve manufacturing issues within a reasonable timeframe
* Mechanical support in Repeater Recycling Program
* Become familiar with NPI and Relocation documentation
* Assist in Shop floor layout planning to meet manufacturing needs
* Support new product/process introduction
To be considered for this role candidates will have the ability to work within a multi-skilled team and as an individual worker. Have experience in Mechanical assemblies and fault finding as well as repair scheduling. You will also have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.