Middleware Software Developer
South West London
£40,000pa – £48,000pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading global defence, security and aerospace companies who are seeking a Middleware Software Engineer to join their team in South West London on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to make an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market while working with cutting edge technology, supporting customers across the globe.
Please note: Due to the nature of the projects you will be working on you must be eligible or currently hold SC or DV clearance and must be a UK national.
* Design software to ensure that the overall system will behave according to its requirements
* Write software according to coding standards and maintain existing software by investigating issues and identifying solutions.
* Write software test schedules and use them to test the system.
* Document appropriate information, so that others can understand the software and the system.
* Contribute to process improvement within the team to ensure that the team always looks to improve how it works.
* Liaise with other team members, teams and customers to ensure key information is understood.
Key skills required;
Additional training will be provided but experience with as many of the below will be an advantage
* Software Design
* Programming: High level languages such as Ada, C++, C
* Software Integration & testing
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply or for more information, please email an up to date cv to email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.