12 MONTH CONTRACT – MOLDING PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – Rate DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Molding process Development Engineer to work on an initial 12-month contract focusing on designing and developing cutting edge equipment and processes for medical devices in the Cardiac & Vascular Group.
You will design, develop and progress a process from concept phase into commercialization phase. You will utilize functional excellence in process development including DRM, MOS, Process Characterization, Equipment Development, Project Management, COS and Six Sigma.
* Bachelors/Master’s level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline
* Experienced in mold design with the ability to identify and address any key issues or challenges with the design prior to manufacturing the mold.
* Experienced in identifying key process inputs to ensure that key outputs are achieved during validation activities.
* Experience in statistical analysis – Minitab.
* Knowledge of MSA’s – execution and documentation.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.