.Net Developer – Permanent – Homebased – up to £75,000DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior .Net Developer to join this world leading innovator of Renewable Energy of Power Systems and Smart Low Power Appliances. This is a very unique opportunity to work for a company that are genuinely make a huge impact on the lives of people in less developed countries in Africa.
Your will focus will be on their IoT device messaging system and factory/warehouse systems (quality control software, product bundling etc.) You will be a naturally brilliant and enthusiastic .NET developer who has the right level of background where you are more than comfortable in mentoring and coaching others. The key element of this role is highly technical. You will be a C# expert and be very hands on.
– Significant experience with .NET development, and a track record of shipping stable application features to large groups of customers. Advanced knowledge of C#
– Experience working with cloud-based services (Preferably Azure, service fabric would be ideal)
– Experience working in agile software teams, and collaboratively delivering ambitious projects.
– Knowledge of windows forms / WPF development practices
– Mentoring / coaching team members would be a bonus, the desire / willingness to do so is a must
– Experience with IoT (distributed and rarely connected devices) would be an asset
This role is a homebased position and can be based anywhere in Europe / UK (Spanning -1GMT & +4GMT)
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.