Network Engineer – Hybrid – Up To £75,000
Are you ready to take the plunge and join a growing tech company working in the blockchain space to support key industries and with global clients?
Then look no further!
We are on the hunt for a talented and driven Network Engineer to join the growing team of professionals supporting one of our clients and their end customers to revitalize several major industries within the UK and Globally.
* Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
* Design and implement new solutions as well as improving the resilience of the current environment
* Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation
* Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
* Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies as well as defining and monitoring access
* Support and administer firewall environments in line with the IT security policy
* Report network operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects
* Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
* Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
* Knowledge and understanding of modern technologies and of the business and industry needs, and technical demands
* Recognise the importance of client focus and/or of serving the needs of the end user
* Excellent communication skills and experience communicating with staff who aren’t technically knowledgeable
* Analytical and problem-solving ability
* Confidence to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients, and groups of staff across the organisation
* Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
* A relevant degree in Computer Software, Computer Systems, Computer Science, or an equivalent discipline
* 35 Days Holiday for those staff working a 5-day week + Bank Holidays
* 52 Weeks Maternity Leave or up to 5-week paternity leave
* Up to 28 Weeks Sick Pay
* Corporate Health Insurance
* Income Protection
* Childcare Vouchers
* Dental Insurance
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.