Occupational Health Advisor – Permanent – Hertfordshire – Competitive Salary and Benefits
A leading defence organisation are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage. This role is a great opportunity to join an in-house forward thinking team being able to gain knowledge of key health concerns and legislation within a manufacturing environment.
The Role requires delivery of a full OH remit:
* Undertaking health screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
* Delivering presentation and reports at forums and meetings
* Supporting the businesses in the delivering Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
* Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
* Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
* Undertaking inter site travel
* Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
You will be joining a new dynamic team who have brought fresh ideas and been responsible for the development of the new occupational health & wellbeing service.
In order to be considered for this position you will be NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 – SCPHN (OH) registered and have experience in Occupational Health – pre placement assessments, health surveillance, case management, lifestyle screening, travel health trained, triage and responding to queries.
To succeed in the role, you need the ability to multi task, deliver good case management reports, health surveillance activities and prioritise and manage your time effectively. You will also have good written and oral interpersonal and communication skills.
Important Information: Due to the nature of the work that these companies conduct, any offer made to a successful candidate is subject to a security clearance check.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.