Operational Support Engineer
Permanent – Gillingham, Kent
£30k – £40k + Benefits and Education Programs
A global automotive emission, fuel economy and aftermarket solutions provider are looking for experienced and dynamic Operational Support Engineer to join the expanding development team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an established company and will be the hands-on support to the working group, supporting the operator on the process to resolve problems. You will have the ability to provide practical problem solving on the process and support the operation in terms of providing the means and process to manufacture product to the correct quality, volume & cost.
* Hands on experience of CNC machining
* Current IT knowledge of MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, project etc.
* Ability to develop and present technical presentations to management and others
* Personal strengths should include: Customer focused, attention to detail, self-confidence, goal orientated, personal initiative, good communication and team working.
* Reduce costs of manufacture
* Be responsible for all equipment used in manufacturing equipment to be functioning
* Not product specific, apply improvements of process and quality within site
* Monitor and respond to output signals such as traffic light charts, FTQ data, OA Performance
For more information, please click apply!
Alternatively, please call Rob on 0239 200 6476 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is commutable from Maidstone, Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Ashford.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.