* The successful candidate will have to interpret wiring diagrams and ensure that product build times are kept within those budgeted by production.
* The Panel Wireman will also report any quality failures to the Shop Supervisor and perform self-inspection checks during product build whilst ensuring documentation is complete and up to date.
* The successful candidate will be working on voltages ranging from 24v up to 415v.
Experience & Qualifications.
* Experience as a wireman, panel wireman is a must for this position. My client will also consider applicants with a hands-on electrical maintenance background so long as they have exposure to wiring.
* Candidates must be able to understand and interpret wiring diagrams and be able to use their initiative when it comes to methodology to ensure that deadlines are met, and quality standards are maintained.
* It would be advantageous for candidates to hold a formal qualification i.e., NVQ / HND / HNC in an engineering / electrical engineering background.
* It would also be advantageous if the successful candidate comes from a background such as; special purpose machinery, capital equipment, automation, production line equipment or packaging background.
* If you have an electrical qualification such as 17th / 18th edition, then they do have some HV mains work that is carried out though this isn’t mandatory for the position.
Remuneration & Hours
* £25,000 – £30,000
* 39 Hour Week, Early finish Friday.
* Flexible Hours & Overtime Available
This position is commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Chichester, Winchester, Petersfield and other areas within Hampshire and the South Coast.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.