Parts Coordinator – Poole
Contract / Temporary
£14.00 per hour
As the Parts Coordinator, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
* Act as contact for spare parts quotations, orders, deliveries and non – conformities.
* Act as a link between customer and the various departments involved in the spare parts delivery process
* Handle and coordinate quotes and orders according to working procedures, guidelines, and local requirements
* Ensure highest level of quality and response time for quotes and orders
* Ensure correct customer master data and handling instructions are used when processing quotations and orders
* Actively follow-up the order book with the sales team.
* Liaise with Sales about the content and terms of the offerings.
If you are interested in this role please apply right away and one of our team will be in touch.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.