PCB Layout Engineer- Stevenage – Permanent – Excellent Career Development & Progression Opportunities
We have a fantastic permanent electronics position with a leading defence organisation based in Stevenage. This international specialists has over 60 year’s experience and operates worldwide.
As a part of the PCB Layout Team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, on a range of varied projects. This isn’t a regular 9-5 job. In this role, you’ll make a difference, make history and make the future.
Desired skills and experience for the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Design processes and best practices for PCB Layout
* PCB Layout knowledge of multi-layer designs.
* IPC standards for high reliability products.
* PCB fabrication processes and technologies (materials, stack-ups etc.)
* PCB assembly processes and technologies.
* Managing own workload and take ownership of own designs
* Negotiation and Influencing
A successful candidate will enjoy a comprehensive pension scheme, private health care, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes and learning and development opportunities.
Important information: This role requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.