PCB Layout Engineer – Stevenage – £30,000-£38,00
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading organisation who are currently recruiting for an experienced PCB Layout Engineer to join their ever-growing team, on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to get involved within the Defence Industry and to expand your skillset with a global, market leading organisation.
What will you be doing?
As a PCB Layout Engineer, you will provide suitable component placements and routing for review in accordance with requirements and the companies design rules. Fabrication and Assembly Manufacturing data packs are then produced to company standards. You will be working with all stakeholders from conception through to delivery of layouts against agreed timescales to meet project deliverables.
Key experience required:
* A good understanding of the design processes and best practices for PCB Layout.
* PCB Layout knowledge of multi-layer designs.
* Pro-active approach, motivated with the ability to deliver quality products on time and to cost whilst ensuring Design for Manufacture and Design for Test.
* An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products.
* A good understanding of PCB fabrication processes and technologies.
* Experience of High-Speed design requirements is advantageous.
* Preferably knowledge of flexi-rigid, flexi and RF designs, but this is not essential.
Important information: Any offers presented to successful candidates would be conditional to satisfying a relevant security clearance check.
Stream Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.