PHP Developer (Symfony)
Up to £50,000pa
I am currently working with an exciting company who are looking to add a Backend Developer (PHP/Symfony) to the team.
Your main responsibilities will be working with the existing team to build out features and functionality for clients and internal teams.
You will be delivering high quality code and using modern technologies to deliver new features and functionality. Working with clients on a long-term basis so have a major interest in maintaining the highest quality code and continued functionality.
You will be working alongside a capable and supportive team professionals to ensure you are delivering the best possible code and service to their clients.
* Vast PHP & Symfony experience
* All round Back End development experience
* Experience using Git
* Excellent communication: Both written and spoken is paramount, you will not only be working with team of in-house developers but will also be in contact with our clients to deliver projects.
* Ability to work autonomously and manage workload effectively.
* A candidate who wants to gain experience working in a larger development team, working on a longer-term project with higher quality code or looking to gain experience in ecommerce.
What they can offer you
* An additional day holiday for every year with the Company.
* Remote working/WFH options
* Discounted cinema tickets
* Employee referral scheme
* Discount on client products
* Training and development budget
* Paid company outings and social events
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.