Planning Materials Coordinator – Southampton – Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a planning materials coordinator to join a leading manufacturing business in Southampton. Working within the logistics department you will be tasked with ensuring efficient planning of key materials for customer deliveries and management plan requirements.
Key Duties include:
* Coordinates raw materials to support the planning department and achieve monthly forecast targets.
* Analyse demand for stock and maintain appropriate stock levels of key raw materials.
* Attend daily production meetings and report on any foreseeable shortfalls
* Works closely with the raw materials team to ensure effective delivery of materials to production teams.
* Undertakes month end inventory and shop floor stock taking.
* Monitors aged stock of raw materials and WIP, coordinating with line managers regarding use of products.
* Liasion with internal and external customers and suppliers, ensuring timely delivery of goods.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Previous inventory control experience within a logistics and manufacturing environment.
* Able to analyse complex data to ensure optimisation of manufacturing constraints.
* Previous experience with SAP will be a huge benefit
* Experience of MS Office applications including MS Excel.
* First class communication and organisation skills.
The position involves working a 40hr week, Mon to Fri and offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package to include pension, 25 days holiday and healthcare benefits.
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary Crawley on 02392 322 372 for further information.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.