Plant Hygienist – Hampshire – Permanent – £On application
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced and qualified Microbiologist to join a leading manufacturing business as a Plant Hygienist.
As the Plant Hygienist your key duties will include:
* Proactively work on contamination prevention throughout the manufacturing process by working with validation and manufacturing teams to ensure all equipment is being properly cleaned and sanitised according to policies and procedures.
* Identify and prevent microbiological contamination issues which may impact the quality of manufactured product.
* Audit manufacturing plant for hygiene, cleaning, and other micro related compliance gaps and generate monthly reports.
* Conduct periodic training with all plant personnel on Hygiene, general sanitation, and contamination control procedures.
* Develop protocol and conduct environmental studies, including speciality swabbing in production and manufacturing as needed for investigations.
In order to be successful, candidates should hold the following skills and experience:
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Good interpersonal and team skills
* Be self-driven
* Ability to perform multiple tasks and projects and manage time efficiently
* Demonstrate ability to evaluate microbiologically sensitive business risks.
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and FDA regulations.
* Degree qualified in Microbiology
* Ideally hold experience within an FMCG or Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
The position will involve working a regular day shift (Mon – Fri) and will be allied to a competitive salary and benefits.
To be considered please apply or contact Gary, Stream Resourcing on 02392 322 372
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.