Principal EMC Project Engineer – Permanent – Bristol – Competitive Salary & Benefits
A leading defence manufacturing organisation require a Principal EMC Project Engineer to join their team based in Bristol.
* Responsible for managing assigned milestone deliverables associated with EMC Engineering activities.
* Act as focal point and expert for EMC requirements for the project teams
* Write Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERS’s) and subsequent documentation including EMC Control Plans, Proving Plans, Proving Requirements and Proving Instructions in support of product development and qualification
* Oversee EMC qualification testing ensuring evidence will be suitable for our customers.
* Work across functional and international boundaries to resolve complex technical problems using analytical tools.
* Support other EMC project engineers in your own area of expertise.
The team is very knowledgeable and are keen to support and develop the capability of each member, the test and project teams support each other to improve the way both teams work.
This role is great for a candidate who has good communication skills at all levels, both verbally and in writing and who has the ability to work to defined deadlines and within budget limits. You will also have a thorough understanding of the EMC environmental life cycle.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and great benefits. Please be aware that many roles working for this company will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.