PRINCIPAL EMC PROJECT ENGINEER – BRISTOL – PERMANENT – £35K-£45k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
A leading defence organisation based in Bristol is recruiting for a Principal EMC Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company offers engineers the chance to work on all of the advanced Electronics Weapon Systems, to support in their development, compliance demonstration and through life updates.
This position offers a unique opportunity for individual growth and development within a market leading company. The work is challenging but incredibly rewarding as you will be given exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects/products and the opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
We would like to hear from candidates who have some of the following:
* Knowledge in the application of a military EMC standard to system, sub-system or equipment level (e.g. Defence Standard 59-41 / 59-411, AECTP500, Mil-Std-461, RTCA DO160 / EUROCAE ED-14) is essential.
* Adaptability when the project needs are evolving.
* Thorough understanding of the EMC environment life cycle.
* Good communication skills with various levels of seniority both written and verbal.
* Ability to work to strict schedules and within budget limits.
The company will reward you with:
* Flexible working
* Opportunities for career progression
* Great bonus scheme
* Comprehensive pension scheme
* Annual salary review
* Fantastic working environment and site facilities
* Social, charitable and sporting activities.
Please be aware that many roles working for this company will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.