Do you want to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner who are real leaders in Microsoft Data Analytics? Do you want to support their customers in designing and provisioning Azure infrastructure for cloud workloads and Data Analytics platforms? Then read on….
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Managed Services Consultant you will be expected to do the following:
* Architect & provision Azure infrastructures for a variety of workloads including data analytics platforms
* Deploy and maintain Azure DevOps for Azure platform delivery and production support
* Understand new Azure technology developments and develop the application of these to our customers’ scenarios.
* Influence the architecture of solutions such that they are supportable, including input into delivery frameworks and processes
* Ensure that technical knowledge is transferred and retained
* Act as a technical point of escalation for the Managed Service we deliver to our clients
* Collaborate on the definition and on-going improvement of internal processes;
* Mentor the wider Managed Service team
What experience/skills do I need?
* Enterprise-level cloud & infrastructure practices and an interest in application delivery
* Attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
* Ability to identify opportunities and issues
* Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
* Willingness to learn based on feedback and able to help others develop
* Strong written and spoken English
* Interpersonal skills
* Experience of most of the following (but not limited to):
* Microsoft Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), Azure Landing Zones, Hub/Spoke Networks, ARM Templates, Azure DevOps including Pipelines and Repos.
If you want to work for this Microsoft Gold partner then hit apply….
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.