Principal Product Assurance Engineer – Software
A multinational defence company based in Bristol are looking for a Principal Product Assurance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. As the Principal Product Assurance Engineer, you will work on a diverse range of projects and programmes to ensure that the hi-tech weapon systems are developed to the required level of quality.
**Due to the nature of this role you must possess or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance**
* Provide Quality Assurance across both programmes and functional activities of the Engineering Directorate assuring activities comply with BMS process requirements and contractual standards.
* Planning and assessing Product Assurance Quality activities (System, Software and Integration Quality Assurance)
* Proactively working with the projects and functions to improve MBDA’s processes
* To develop, produce, certify and deliver products more effectively.
* Identify and mitigate risks and issues/problems associated with process application, effectiveness and compliance.
* Lead regular Project Quality Assessments and deliver detailed reports and metrics to the project team.
* Develop and implement appropriate action plans with the project.
For more information please click apply or email: SFreeborn@StreamResourcing.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.