Stream Resourcing are working with a well established client in the Aerospace industry who are looking for a Principal Requirements Engineer to join their team based at Bournemouth Airport, ideally by the end of the year or early January.
The role will focus around requirements management and gathering for electronic and avionic system upgrades.
* Contribute to proposing technology roadmaps and technical strategy.
* Contribute for Technology Team Cost Estimation.
* Writing of technical proposals in support of new bids, understanding, negotiating and presenting existing capability and new customer requirements
* Understanding and reviewing systems, software, hardware, test and integration documentation to confirm that the software, hardware and architecture design are compliant
* Fulfil tasks to agreed time, budget and quality
* Carry out requirements engineering/management and engineering design methods as required
* Recognising the need for and proposing process and product improvements to ensure best practice and compliance with relevant standards (including safety)
* Travel within the UK and overseas to support business needs as necessary
Essential criteria: –
* UK SC Clearable. Candidate must already hold UK SC clearance or be eligible to do so (likely 5+ years UK passport holder as a minimum)
* Electronic Systems Engineering background (role focusses on avionic/ electronic systems)
* Requirements Management experience including utilisation of DOORS
* Aerospace and/or Defence experience
* Autonomous and creative in their approach, this is a standalone project team so this individual won’t be surrounded by large teams of similar engineers.
Desirable Criteria: –
* A current RF Engineer who has the systems engineering background highlighted above would also be considered. RF experience is desirable.
* Knowledge of EASA certification process
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.