Principal Software Engineer – Greater London – Permanent – Excellent Career Development & Progression Opportunities
We have a fantastic permanent Principal Software Development position with a leading defence organisation based in Greater London. The business is a UK based solutions provider and systems integrator operating in the Defence and Aerospace markets. Their products are leading the industry; some areas of focus include maritime and land.
I am currently looking for someone who is proficient in C++ (or other high level OO programming language) and is looking to broaden their industry experience. Please get in touch if you have experience in the below…
Desired skills and experience for the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* C++ (or other high level OO programming language) in a multi-threaded implementation environment
* Windows / Linux
* UML – Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect
* GUI ergonomic design and development
* Digital signal processing (audio/image processing/sonar/radar)
* Real time operating system development environments
* Understanding of networking (TCP-IP, Serial etc.)
* Driving Licence
A successful candidate will enjoy a save as you earn scheme, life assurance and membership of a contributory pension scheme.
Important information: This role requires all employees to be able to achieve and maintain SC level security clearance or above without restrictions that will affect the ability to do the role.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.