Prism Data Administrator – Contract – London – £350/day
This is a 5 month (initial, good chance of extension) contract for a leading global IT consultancy, working for one of their key clients based in London.
This role is to enable effective data migration of data from the existing Oracle eBiz platform to Prism.
* Create detailed designs and build interfaces as required to enable data imports into Prism.
* Work with the JLP Security team to deliver the security model
* Responsible for Prism admin tasks such as domains, data schemas
* Ensure referential integrity is held and secured in-line with the designs.
* Support with any data issues as required.
* Provide subject matter expertise on all Prism related areas.
* Deliver activities required to service data retention requirements (targeted deletions).
* Able to effectively use JIRA and the Google suite
* Prism certified
* Expert in data extraction/loading and creating Derived Data Sets
* Expert in Prism integration tools
* Strong understanding of ETL concepts
* Strong skills in creating and using complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and validating reports/back end data.
* Strong Data Analysis skills with Database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages (TOAD/DB Visualizer/SQL Developer).
For more information, apply now with a recent CV.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.