Process Engineer – Bolton – 6 Month Contract – Inside IR35 – £20.73-£22.97 PAYE
Stream resourcing are currently leading with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join their team. As a Senior Process Engineer within the CCA manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently, with the most modern tools available.
* Demonstrate ownership of processes and equipment in the SMT PCB manufacturing facility.
* In this role you will utilise your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
* Develop and maintain manufacturing methods.
* Support equipment upgrades from purchase through installation.
* Conduct cost/benefit analysis for changes to processes and/or equipment.
* Drive Process Improvement / Cycle Reduction initiatives and drive productivity improvements via process change or improvements.
* Ensure processes contribute to a safe work environment.
* Identify and reduce product quality issues caused by process variation.
* Support the quality function through identification and elimination of product non-conformances.
* Contribute to process and quality improvement projects yielding significant reduction in defects and increased productivity in manufacturing.
* Attend cross-functional quality sessions and track/drive root cause analysis and corrective actions for manufacturing issues.
* Utilise lean-manufacturing principles and participate in action workouts to improve process capability, reduce overall costs and increase capacity.
* Formal technical Engineering / Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject.
* Experience in Circuit Card Assembly equipment.
* Experience within SMT PCB manufacturing environment.
* IPC J Std-001 and IPC-610 certified.
* £20.73-£22.97ph PAYE
* 6 Month Contract
* Inside IR35
* 12 Hour Shift
Live SC clearance required for this role
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.