Manufacturing/Industrial Process Engineer – 6 Month Contract – Chester – INSIDE IR35
If you are a Process Engineer with an interest in Aircraft Production, Stream Resourcing have an opportunity with a leading manufacturer. An increased workload in their project means an opening for the right candidate, who will have experience in mechanical engineering, ideally from an aircraft background.
This contract is 6 months and the role is on site full time.
* Translate design intent into the compilation and control of technical instructions and Manufacturing Engineering data for use in aircraft detail manufacture, assembly, test and certification, utilising current business tools.
* Implement best practice methods, tools and processes from first principles to meet current and future business requirements.
* Deliver detailed work preparation definition (routings, BOM’s, SOI’s, STV calculations) for aircraft production.
* Ensure that all work and documentation meets departmental procedural and regulatory requirements.
* Project manage detail manufacture, assembly, test and certification methods, tools and process improvements, including implementation strategies in accordance with business requirements.
* Evaluate capacity of the manufacturing process, enhance as required and recommend changes to the product design standard.
* Provide electrical/mechanical shopfloor support to operations, supply chain and Final Assembly Lines.
* Ideally have knowledge or experience in aircraft production
* Ideally knowledge of the follow systems:
* SAP APD and PEA systems
* DPDS/PASS and PDM link systems
* MTM TiCon systems
* Microsoft / Google office tools
* Training for the above will also be provided for a suitable candidate
* Organised, disciplined & methodical approach to problem solving
* Degree/HND/HNC/NVQ4 in Engineering or closely related subject, or
Lower academic qualifications combined with 5 years experience in a manufacturing engineering environment, or Higher Apprenticeship or equivalent in Engineering
If this role is of interest to you and you feel your skills would be suitable, please contact me on 02392 322 315, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.