The ideal candidate will be;
● Highly motivated self starter who is keen to learn and take on challenges
● Computer literate
● Analytical mindset
● Customer focussed
The successful candidate will provide ongoing close support to a team of Supply Officers through:
● Progressing essential information in a timely manner
● Analysing, organising and simplifying data
● Liaising with internal and external teams to ensure free issue parts are delivered on time.
● Supporting the team with escalations
● Support the Supply Officer team by carrying out analysis of data extracts and providing them with focussed key information to allow them to operate more efficiently.
● Monitoring free issue stock levels and providing clear and concise communications to Supply Officers responsible to highlight where shortages may exist now and in future.
● Support with the chasing of paperwork and any other information that may be blocking goods receipt activities
● Support the team by running reports and providing information regularly or on an adhoc basis
● Monitor ‘missing part’ updates and highlight when communications are not in accordance with the defined standard.
● Follow-up and support troubleshooting for delivery issues, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and invoices.
● Support with new tools/ways of working investigation, test and roll out
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.